Endowments and Foundations
Glenmede provides a full range of sophisticated investment management and advisory services to endowments and foundations. We gain a clear understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives. Then we construct a balanced, multi-asset investment portfolio that incorporates our best thinking with the investment strategies practiced by the most forward-looking endowments and foundations.
Some of our clients choose to work with us as their outsourced Chief Investment Officer. Others tap into our broad range of supplemental offerings such as trusteeship, grants management, planned giving, and tax and foundation management services.
For specific investment products and strategies, please visit the Financial Professionals and Institutional Consultants section of our website.
AT A GLANCE
- Privately owned and independent firm
- Founded in 1956 as fiduciary for The Pew Trusts
- Over $7 billion under management for over 200 foundations, endowments and charitable trusts
- Access to long-standing and proven managers in public and private markets
- Advisory services include administration, tax, consulting, and planned giving administration
Director, Endowment and Foundation Advisory