Glenmede is an independent investment and wealth management firm with offices in Philadelphia, New York, Wilmington, Morristown, Princeton, and Cleveland. Founded in 1956 by the Pew family, we serve individuals, families, family offices, endowments, foundations and institutions throughout the United States and abroad. Glenmede is small enough to provide highly personalized service and yet, with over $20 billion in assets under management, large enough to provide access to a wide range of asset classes and world-class financial advice.
Private ownership lets us take a long-term investment view and supports our commitment to organizational and staff stability. Our independence also allows us to singularly focus on what we do best—deliver highly personalized service and thoughtful advice.
At a Glance
- Privately owned and independent firm
- Founded in 1956
- More than $20 billion under management
- 6:1 client-to-employee ratio
- Clients in all 50 states
- Glenmede employees have the opportunity to invest in company stock
- $3 million minimum (individuals and families)